Saturday 20 April 2013

savings for a rainy day

It's been storming and pouring since yesterday in Milan and the weather has gone back to those end-of-winter blues so part of our family outing today included some retail therapy.  Last week I heard about a temporary Accessorize outlet shop outside Milan  in Bovisa-Masciago so I asked Fabri to take us there in the hopes that I could get a head start on my new spring look.  I normally don't buy stuff from their regular shop because I find the prices a tiny bit steep, but I've had luck in outlets in the past so off we went for the half-hour trip from home. Here are the items I bough with their original prices:

Original prices for a total of €185,80 on clothing/accessories

Original prices for a total of €29,70 on jewellery
Clothing, accessories and jewellery combined would bring my regular Accessorize total to €215,50.

What I actually paid: €37,00!!!

That's a savings of €178,50 or 81%
 I don't think I need to say anything else.


the Accessorize temporary outlet can be found at:

via nazionale dei giovi, 14
20813 Bovisio Masciago (MB)
tel.: 0362590568






No comments :

Post a Comment