Wednesday 19 March 2014

Dream Home: Imagination

Although there's no deposit down yet and I'm probably getting ahead of myself or setting myself up for diappointment if the deal falls through, I've been thinking about our next home a lot this week. I even knocked out a version in 3D to start playing with colours and materials as well as wall placements.

I've been collecting ideas for my dream home for some time now on Pinterest. Everything from the laundry room to kitchen ranges and Sera's hidden playspace. It's loads of fun to let the imagination run wild and see what other people have done in their homes.

Here are a few of my current favorites which I'd like to incorporate into the new house:
 --
Anche se è probabile che la mia mente va troppo avanti ed è possibile ancora che non riusciamo di comprare la casa nuova, la sto pensando un sacco questa settimana. Ho anche buttato giù una versione in 3D per iniziare a giocare con i colori ei materiali e dove mettere o togliere delle parete. 

Sto raccogliendo le idee per la mia casa dei sogni da tanto tempo su Pinterest. Tutto, dalla lavanderia alle cucine e spazi nascosti per Sera e le sue amiche. E molto divertente lasciare che la fantasia mi porta in giro e vedere quello che gli altri hanno fatto nelle loro case. 

Qui ci sono alcuni dei miei preferiti in corso che mi piacerebbe integrare nella nuova casa:
interior glass walls, the floor's pretty awsome too!
Wow... can I have this in a bathtub version?
would this floor work? It's amazing!
And here's a peek of the 3D project in progress.... stay tuned!
--
Ed ecco una sbirciatina del progetto 3D...
looks liek I remember how to build things in 3D afterall ;-)
 Jess

---
Liking buonaserababy?  I'd love to hear from you! Now you can follow in so many ways!

No comments :

Post a Comment