Tuesday 25 March 2014

Learning to Live in Joy - Vivendo con Gioia


One of the most wonderful things I've learnt since becoming a mommy is the art of being joyful.  Children have this amazing ability to simply be happy and to be happy with simplicity.

Sera is teaching me every day that it's alright to just be exactly where I am... I dont' have to constantly be thinking about what I need to be doing next. I can just sit and smile and make up silly dances or practice laughing in different styles (one of our new favorite games).  I can also choose all of the most colourful and ridiculous clothes in my wardrobe, put them all on at once and perform a native american rain dance. It's ok. It's ok to be happy. It's ok to experience joy. It's ok to be in the moment. It's what we were made for. Thank you for teaching me that, my crazy, funny, beautiful girl!
-
Una delle cose più belle che ho imparato da quando è diventato una mamma è l'arte di essere gioiosa. I bambini hanno questa sorprendente capacità di essere semplicemente felice e di essere felice con semplicità. 

Sera mi sta insegnando ogni giorno che va bene essendo esattamente dove sono io in ogni momento ... non devo essere costantemente pensando al prossim cosa che  devo fare. Posso sedermi e sorridere e inventare danze stupide o ridere in diversi stili (uno dei nostri nuovi giochi preferiti). Posso anche scegliere tutti i vestiti più colorati e ridicoli nel mio guardaroba, metterli tutti adosso ed eseguire un nativo americano danza della pioggia. E 'ok. E 'ok essere felici. E 'ok sperimentare la gioia. E 'ok essere nel momento. Siamo stati creati per questo. Grazie per avermi insegnato, mia pazza, divertente, bella ragazza!

 Jess

---
Liking buonaserababy?  I'd love to hear from you! Now you can follow in so many ways!



No comments :

Post a Comment