Sunday 23 March 2014

Summing Up Sunday 2014: week 12

Are we 12 weeks into 2014 already? My this year is rushing by so quickly so far... the first quarter done and alas, when I wasn't looking, spring arrived!

This week we spent a lot of time outside and at friend's for playdates. I've been upping my Yoga practice and mornings are calm and relaxed on the mat.  I've also been working really hard on getting a neat 3D model of the new house into Maya so that I can get a better idea of the layout and materials before we make the deposit. The computer has been a little finicky as well so I've been scrambling to do a backup in case the blue screen of doom is on its way.

We had some interesting occurances this week too. Some neighbourhood kids scratched our car with a rock while playing and I spent the beginning of the week investigating who did it and asking their parents to take responsibility. I didn't succeed in convincing the parents but did manage to find the guilty parties... . It was stressful. I didn't like it.

My goals for next week are to maintain the new sense of calm I've been feeling (and I think the yoga and meditation has a lot to do with that - so I'll try to keep on with that) and to get back to working more on Hick. I did shoot some hilarious video reference for a drinking scene this week... and if you're really nice I might share it with you. It's good for a laugh!

Have a great week!

  • our newly 'decorated' car :( / nostra macchina nuovamente 'decorata' :(
  • the girls at a digital teaparty / bimbe prendendo il tè virtuale
  • indoor market at Eataly Milano / il mercato al Eataly Milano
  • brainfreeze / cervello congelato
  • first flowerof 2014 / primo fiore di 2014
  • rendering of the new bathroom / un rendering del bagno

Siamo al settimana 12 nel 2014 già? Quest'anno corre così veloce finora ... il primo trimestre fatto e quando non stavo guardando, la primavera è arrivata!

Questa settimana abbiamo passato un sacco di tempo al di fuori dai amici per playdates. Sto aumentando la mia pratica yoga e la mattina è calma e rilassata sul materassino. Ho anche lavorato davvero duramente per ottenere un modello 3D accurato della nuova casa in Maya in modo che io possa avere una migliore idea della pianemetria e dei materiali. Il computer è stato un po ' schizzinoso e così hoiniziato di fare un backup nel caso in cui la schermata blu di sventura sta arrivando.

Abbiamo avuto alcune occorrenze interessanti questa settiman . Alcuni bambini del quartiere hanno graffiato la nostra auto con una pietra durante il gioco e ho trascorso l'inizio della settimana nelle indagini, chi l' ha fatto e chiedendo ai loro genitori ad assumersi la responsabilità. Non ci sono riuscito a convincere i genitori alla fine... tutti dicendo che non erano i loro figli a farlo. E 'stato stressante. Non mi piace.

I miei obiettivi per la prossima settimana sono per mantenere il nuovo senso di calma (e penso che lo yoga e la meditazione ha molto a che fare con questo) e per tornare a lavorando più su Hick. Ho fatto girare qualche riferimento video esilarante questa settimana ... e se siete veramente bravi potrei condividere con voi. Potrebbe farvi ridere!

Buona settimana!
 Jess

---
Liking buonaserababy?  I'd love to hear from you! Now you can follow in so many ways!

No comments :

Post a Comment