Wednesday 26 March 2014

Sun Salutation - Saluto al Sole

© Agócs Írisz


I started taking real Yoga classes in September. I've done Yoga before but in a gym or in situations that we full of loads of people in a relatively public place and without much guidance or investment from the teacher. This time it's different because the classes are held in a private home and in very small numbers, with a huge concentration on meditation, breathing and the mind-body connection. I'm definately enjoying it more than I had done in the past and have even decided to start practicing on my own at home with a daily sun-salutation before I sit for my regular meditation. I go through the asana one by one, trying to focus on my breathing and imagine a rising sun. It's physically and mentally challenging and my mind tends to wander. I have also managed to smash my chin onthe floor more than once easing my way into the Eight Point Pose and have stepped on my hair numerous times while getting into the Warrior pose from Mountain.

I must remember either to tie my hair back or call my hairdresser for a trim! -one of the many thoughts that passes through my mind while I'm going through the sequence.

Now, while learning the sun-salutation I need some inspiration and I came across these posters by Irisz Agócs. How adorable are they?!? I love love love that the character depicted is a little chubby and that she has moments with her eyes open and closed. She is imperfect and still learning! Aren't we all?

I think I'm going to order them for my office/yogazone/guestroom in the new house. You can order your own copy here.
-

Ho cominciato a prendere sul serio lezioni di yoga nel mese di settembre. Li ho fatti nel passato, ma sempre in una palestra o in situazioni pieno di gente in posti relativamente pubblici e senza troppa guida o investimento da parte dell'insegnante. Questa volta è diverso perché le lezioni si svolgono in una casa privata e con pochi altri allevi, con un grande concentrazione sulla meditazione, la respirazione e la connessione mente-corpo. Sto godendo di più di quanto avessi fatto in passato e ho deciso di iniziare a praticare anche da sola a casa quotidianamente. Faccio il saluto al sole prima che mi siedo per la mia meditazione regolare. Vado attraverso quelle asana uno per uno, cercando di concentrarmi sul mio respiro e immaginare un sole crescente. E ' fisicamente e mentalmente impegnativo e la mia mente tende a vagare. Sono anche riuscito a urtare il mio mento sul pavmento più di una volta mentre assumo la posizione in otto punti. Poi ho calpestato i miei capelli numerose volte durante il recupero nella Guerriero posa dalla Montagna.

Devo ricordarmi di legare i capelli indietro o chiamare il mio parrucchiere per un taglio! - uno dei tanti pensieri che attraversa la mia mente mentre sto praticando la sequenza .


Ora , mentre sto imparando il saluto al sole ho bisogno di qualche ispirazione e ho trovato per caso questi poster da Irisz Agócs. Quanto sono adorabile!? ! ?Amo, amo, amo, che il personaggio raffigurato è un po ' cicciona e che ha momenti con gli occhi aperti e chiusi. Lei è imperfetta e ancora imparando! Non siamo tutti?

Penso che li compro per il mio ufficio / yogazone / camera dei ospiti nella nuova casa . Puoi ordinare la tua copia qui.
© Agócs Írisz
 Jess

---
Liking buonaserababy?  I'd love to hear from you! Now you can follow in so many ways!

No comments :

Post a Comment