Friday 2 May 2014

Ba Ba Dum - Learn a Language and Have some Fun - Imparare una Lingua Divertendoti


The Webby's Award Winners were announced this week and as I was browsing through some of the sites to see what's new and best out there in the WWW, I started to play Ba Ba Dum, a site nominated in the Games category.

People always ask me how I learnt Italian or how they can learn English and I always say that the key is making it fun and not taking it seriously. Ba Ba Dum blends these two ideas seemlessly and provides a free vocabulary building game in 5 different languages. It's great for kids too! If you're hoping to learn something new today, check it out!

-

I premiati del Webby Awards sono stati annunciati questa settimana ho iniziato a giocare a Ba Ba Dum, un sito nominato nella categoria dei Giochi. 

Spesso gente mi chiedono come ho imparato Italiano o come possono imparare l'inglese e ho sempre sostenuto che la chiave per imparare sta nel rendendolo divertente e non prenderlo sul serio. Ba Ba Dum prende queste idee e fornisce un gioco per imparare le lingue in 5 lingue diverse, Inglese e Italiano comprese. Se state sperando di imparare qualcosa di nuovo oggi, check it out!

 Jess

---
Liking buonaserababy?  I'd love to hear from you! Now you can follow in so many ways!


No comments :

Post a Comment