Wednesday 7 May 2014

DIY Necklace Organizer - Organizzatore le Collane Fai-Da-Te



I decided that this spring instead of updating my wardrobe I would update my accessories. This has meant some recent purchases of necklaces and no where to store them so I decided to create my own necklace organization display.

Here's how I did it:

1) find an antique hanger
2) nail some smal nails into the pants bar.

Easy-peasy and super cute!

Need more jewelery organisation DIYs? Check out my earring organizer here! It's one of my all-time most popular posts!

P.S. the hanger doesn't HAVE-TO have your last name written on it. In my case that's just a happy coincidence!

-

Ho deciso che questa primavera invece di aggiornare il mio guardaroba vorrei aggiornare i miei accessori. Così ho acquistato di recente delle collane e nonsapevo dove metterli. Ho deciso di creare la mia organizzatore di collane. 

Ecco come ho fatto: 

1) trova un appendiabiti antico 
2) inchiodare alcuni chiodi piccoli nella barra dei pantaloni. 

Troppo bella!

Hai bisognia di organizare anche i tuoi orrecchini? Leggi questo post. è uno dei migliori sul blog!


 Jess

---
Liking buonaserababy?  I'd love to hear from you! Now you can follow in so many ways!

No comments :

Post a Comment