Sunday 11 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day - Buona Festa della Mamma

stylin' in the 60's
Let me tell you about the most wonderful woman I know.

She's always positive, active and creative. Ever since I can remember her hands or her mind or her heart have been creating or doing something beautiful.

She's an example of unwavering bravery and endurance. She's a fountain of internal strength and light when most other people would have crumbled.

She is always putting aside her own preoccupations in order to make sure everyone around her is comfortable and content. Often without them even noticing the effort and stamina a job like that involves.  This makes her a hero.

She is as quick to laugh at a good joke as she is to laugh at herself; she doesn't take things too seriously and is a lot of goofy fun to be around.

She's a natural beauty and aging with grace and style.  She's strong and kind.

She's also my best friend, although if you asked her she probably would say she didn't know that.  I look up to her, I admire her and I am so blessed to have parts of her in me, and to be able to pass them onto my own little girl.

Happy mothers' day mom! I hope you're not mad I didn't send a card!

I hope you're all enjoying Mothers' day with your own special lady!
Leave me a comment to tell my why your mom is fabulous today!

Read about Mother's Day 2013 here.

-
still styling in her 60's!

Lasciate che vi racconto della donna più meravigliosa che conosco.

Lei è sempre positivo, attivo e creativo. Da sempre le sue mani o la sua mente o il suo cuore stanno creando o faccendo qualcosa di bello.

Lei è un esempio di incrollabile coraggio e resistenza. E 'una fonte di forza e luce, quando la maggior parte delle altre persone avrebbero sbriciolato.

Sta sempre mettendo da parte le proprie preoccupazioni al fine di assicurarsi che tutti intorno a lei sono confortevole e contenti. Spesso senza che loro se ne accorgano dello sforzo e resistenza di un lavoro del genere. Questo la rende un eroe.

Ride spesso a un bello scherzo come ride di se stessa; lei non prendere le cose troppo sul serio ed è molto divertente esserla vicino.

Lei è una bellezza naturale e si sta invecchiando con grazia e stile. E' forte e gentile.

Lei è anche la mia migliore amica, anche se la chiedi probabilmente avrebbe detto che non sapeva. L'ammiro e sono così fortunata ad avere parti di lei in me, e per essere in grado di passare anche questi qualità alla mia bambina.

Auguri della giornata della mamma, Mamma! Spero che non sei arrabiata che non ho mandato un biglietto d'auguri!

Buona festa della mamma a tutte le Mamme e loro figli fortunati!
Dimmi perché la tua mamma e fantastico lasciandomi un commento!

 Jess

---
Liking buonaserababy?  I'd love to hear from you! Now you can follow in so many ways!





No comments :

Post a Comment